Monday, April 9, 2012

April 9, 2012

First let me start out with my accountability posting for today.  As I said yesterday, accountability is very important to program success.  This is true in any fitness program or with any other goal you want to achieve.  Today was M2Wk1D1.  This is a newer routine for me, so I had to watch the video carefully to ensure I was getting the form clues and other information correct.  The workout is titled Chest, Shoulders and Triceps.  This equated to lost of pushups in various forms.  There is some weight involved but for the most part it was light because of the type of exercise.  Even with the light weights it was a really good workout.  I was toast at the end of it, but continued into Ab Ripper X (commonly referred to as ARX in message boards).  I am seeing some improvement in my abilities here, and in my form as well.  I am looking forward to tomorrow.

Time:  66 Min
Calories burned:  837
MHR:  232 (I don't believe this.  I think my HRM is acting up)
AHR:  163

Hope everyone is having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment