Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 14, 2012 A Great Day to Kick It

It has been a rainy day here in Nebraska.  I did get to go for a walk with my wife and got my workout in as well.  Today's workout was Kenpo X.  It is an awesome low impact cardio workout.  It is not difficult and the only equipment you need is a towel and some water.  You should have a heart rate monitor, but you can check your heart rate the old fashioned way during the three breaks.  Today was a good day for me. I worked hard but was not totally gassed at the end.  Some would say I didn't work hard enough, but I know I did.  Tony and the gang continue moving during the water breaks and I kept moving as well.  I did stop the last 10 seconds of the 1 minute break to get my water.  I felt great today.

Today's numbers

Time:  61 min
Calories:  722
MHR:  233
AHR:  134

Remember to Bring it and Don't Bring it Weak

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment