Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10, 2012 About P90X Plyo

I mentioned a great deal about the Plyometrics workout in my accountability posting, but I wanted to add some things for those that may read this and think it is something they should stay away from.  There are some high impact moves in this workout, and I can imagine that this would scare people off.  As I mentioned yesterday, there are modified moves for many of the workouts, and this one is no different.  There are step moves which replace some of the jumps, and honestly if you are not ready for the jumps, don't leave your feet.  You can do the rest of the move without the jump and this will help strengthen your muscles so that eventually you may be able to jump.  You may only get an inch or even 1/2 an inch off the ground when you start.  That is ok, you will get better.

If you are thinking about a beginning workout and worry about the high impact, may I suggest Shakeology the Workout, or Turbo Jam.  You might even be interested in the new Tai Cheng.  You can check these out on my website at:  http://beachbodycoach.com/pdpate

No comments:

Post a Comment